To play any of the PDSA raffles, you need to follow three simple steps:
1. Choose the number of tickets you would like to buy. Tickets are 50p each, with a maximum spend per raffle of £20 (40 tickets). You can choose to play via any of the below:
- By purchasing tickets online through our raffle website at raffle.pdsa.org.uk.
- In-store at any of our PDSA shops. Find your local shop.
- By purchasing and returning the raffle tickets that you may have received in the post.
2. Provide us with your contact details, these are the details we will use to contact you if you are a winner
3. Let us have payment for your entries
How do I know if I have won?
On the draw date, we will randomly select the winners from all of the entrants. Prizes will be awarded in order of selection. If your ticket number is one of the winning numbers, we will contact you within 10 days of the draw date via the contact details you gave when purchasing your tickets. Alternatively, check our winners list on our website to see if your ticket number is a winner.
All prizes will be paid via cheque and sent to your registered contact address.
What can I do if I am gambling too much?
If you feel you are experiencing a problem with playing PDSA raffles, you can either set yourself a limit or self-exclude from our raffles.
You can also find advice and support by visiting either GamCare or BeGambleAware.
What are the rules?
Click here for the full terms and conditions of PDSA raffles.